BelieverSpace The Christian Social Network

Satan Tempts Jesus?

Matthew 4 8Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’ [e] ”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Here you can see that all the wealth and kingdoms of the world belong to satan how did this happen? answer: adam gave them over to satan by disobeying God, God gave dominion over everything of the world to adam but through adams disobedience he gave them over to satan. that being said if you look at all the wealth and riches and splendor of this world today fancy houses cars jewelry ect who does that belong too? answer: it belongs to satan so are we supposed to be seeking in obtaining what belongs to satan? how many people today were tempted in the same way that jesus was by satan in order to obtain the wealth of this world? the truth is you cannot obtain what is satans without going through satan.