BelieverSpace The Christian Social Network

Aliens are demons

Poll: Do you believe in aliens?
December 25, 2013 by
Do you believe in aliens?
Maybe you know someone who does....?

Well, I never believed in them myself, BUT I always recognized the masses of people who do.
Today, more than ever, we see an insurgence of alien TV shows, alien movies, and aliens are actually invading (haha) many many other areas of our lives. (cereal boxes, toys, comics, the border) that last one was a joke ;-) (or is it?)

But to be completely serious, there are many theories within the Christian community as to why this is happening.
The particular belief that I subscribe to is this:
Aliens are demons.
They are presenting themselves to mankind (particularly unbelievers who aren't washed in the Blood of Christ) as if they are some supreme being from another planet....or solar system. Sometimes they claim to be from another dimension.

But one common theme exists within it all:
The bible is only part correct, Jesus is not God, and they come in peace (usually)
Of course they had to throw that "Jesus isn't God" thing in there didn't they?

Well, unfortunately, many people are taking the bait.
In fact, 60% of Americans polled believe extraterrestrial life exists on other planets.
Which isn't so bad until it begins to clash with our Word!

This is very serious and relevant to the end times. The Roman catholic church actually has the world's most powerful telescope looking into space (from Mt Graham, AZ) looking for aliens. And they do not try to hide this!
And the name of the camera on the telescope? Lucifer!
We know who their working for....and BTW, they admit they have already found life!
And the sect of the vatican that's running this project? The Jesuit priests!

Do I have your attention yet? Wink
I could say quite a bit more, as the subject is very extensive.
I would love to answer any questions or start up a discussion here.

And I will leave you with this video and a few link resources below.
Blessings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

Tom Horn on Sid Roth's show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgnwvGHHR0s

This video is EXCELLENT if you would like to learn from the ground up.
I highly recommend this one....you will be blessed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGamIzi3K5M

Some links:
http://www.alienresistance.org/ancient-of-days-dvd...

http://www.guymalone.com/demonic_aliens_and_the_bi...
There will be no "masses" left--nor any world or universe left, either--when we go to be with Jesus after the Judgment. When we go to be with Jesus, the material universe will have been dissolved and time, space, earthly kingdoms, and physical matter shall have passed away to appear no more; only eternity and eternal realities will remain.

Who are the aliens in this world? WE, the people of God; we, the Christians! We are not of the spirit of this world. As Peter puts it: 11"Dear friends, I urge you as aliens and exiles to keep on abstaining from the desires of the flesh that wage war against the soul. 12Continue to live such upright lives among the gentiles that, when they slander you as practicers of evil, they may see your good actions and glorify God when he visits them."

We are aliens on this earth as COLONIES OF HEAVEN among this sinful, godless worldly society surrounding us.

I do not believe in life on other planets and such stuff.
Total rubbish and man-taught fiction, newness, as unbiblical as your other man-invented doctrines NOT in the scriptures!
Wow, this is turning into a rapture debate?

So what DOES (or doesn't) the Scripture have to say about it?

The Word will speak for itself...
yes aliens are demons and demons

Baalhazor," Lord of the fortresses" provides a connection between Baal and the god of theAntichrist. Baal was lord of war and of the sky. Many titles were given to Baal by adding endings to his name. Some examples found in scripture are Baalbamoth= Lord of the high places, Baalzebub= Lord of those who fly,or, flit. Zebub is a Hebrew verb which means to flit from place to place. Baal is identified as Satan by Jesus himself, Matt.10:25 Mark. 3:22 Luke11:15.

The Antichrist will honor Satan, called Baal, Lord of Fortresses, Lord of the High Places , Lord of those who quickly fly (in the high places), Prince of the Power of the Air, and obviously Prince of the Power behind flying craft in the high places... ufos.
Good post, I never thought of it that way. I thought of Aliens as a near distraction to the world, but never looked deeply into it. I loved when you pointed out the fact that they always say "We come in Peace"
I will tell a quick story that actually happened recently, An Elder of our church recently had to have heart surgery, He was placed in room 213 which he later found out to be the room where the most people have died. Many strange things happened from moving chairs, air conditioning failing, to a strange alarm going off, but one particular incident he shared with me is when his niece came to visit,(she's about 15 yrs old)She sat in the same chair that he saw move earlier. (The chair moved from against the wall to his side with no assistance)While his niece was there, He said he saw a man in the hall with a pointed hat and a trench coat asking him to come out into the hall, he told his sister who was also in the room He was not going into the hall, then the man pointed to his niece asking if she would come. His niece soon after Passed out(incoherent when she woke up didn't know where she was) and had to be rushed downstairs to the emergency room, and that same niece when she got home had to be rushed by ambulance again to the hospital. The niece said she saw the same man except instead of seeing a point hat, she said he had a pointed head. I tell that story to say, yes demons are real, we have to believe in the devil and his angels, no less than we believe in God meaning...That we must know our enemy and acknowledge that he exist because, the Word of God wouldn't be true if he didn't. Knowing your enemy helps you to war. I don't know any nation that would go to war without first sizing up their enemy, and planning their attack according. We are soldiers Saints of the most high, we have a war Spiritually so. Lets put on the whole armor of God, and get out our weapons. We have an enemy to destroy!(be praying for that young girl in the story, that this attack will not prevail in her furture)
concerning this aliens demon topic, there is a new documentary called "The nightmare"
it mentions this very thing